Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend News

Ana did weekend news every week in class back at Dixie Downs Elememtary so we decided to carry on with that. She does a write up then draws a picture. She is expected to write in detail and succinctly.
16th May, 2009
On Sat. my Ant, Uncle, Cousin and two grown up friends came for a hike. I came with them on the hike. It was fun. I already went on that hike so it was boring and i didn't know which hike it was so I just came. My friend scared me and i scared them back. The last time I was at that hike I ran into a tree and i ran into it again because I was running so fast. After the hike we went home and had dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could come go on a hike with you in that beautiful place! Love you Ana! Love, Aunt Shawni

    ReplyDelete